Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month
January is a great time to celebrate winter through skiing and snowboarding.
Revel in the snow with us and bring your friends and family. January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month at BOYNE and this program offers novices an affordable and convenient learning opportunity. You will maximize your enjoyment and increase your chance for success by taking ski and snowboard lessons from Boyne, Snowsports Academy professionals.
- $20 for BOYNE Learn to Cross-Country Ski
- $35 for BOYNE Learn to Downhill Ski or Snowboard
SKi & Snowboard
- The program is open to everyone 7 years and older.
- Ski and snowboard lessons take place from 12:30pm-2pm daily.
- All-day equipment rental is included
- A 90 minute novice lesson is included that will explain equipment usage and covers basic gliding/sliding, turning and stopping skills
- Beginner area lift ticket to hone your skills included
NOTE: Reservations are required and you must mention Boyne LSSM at the time of your reservation. Lesson space is limited so make your reservation today at Boyne Mountain SnowSports Academy, 231.549.6056 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country and Snowshoe Lessons include
- Half-hour group lesson
- Trail pass
- Equipment rentals
For reservations and additional information please contact: Boyne Mountain Cross Country Center at 231.549.6088 or email@example.com